The beauty guide
THE solutions for oily skin
Do you have skin that shines all day long? Imperfections often appear? So yes, you have oily skin. You have excess skin oil, which will create these famous imperfections. But there are not only negative aspects to having oily skin: you are lucky, this type of skin ages better!
WHAT IS OILY SKIN?
Oily skin is excess sebum skin. This will clog your pores and therefore create imperfections: blackheads, pimples and even sometimes acne. The skin shines a lot in the T zone. But beware, oily skin is no less fragile than another! Too often they are abused with an overdose of products that are too abrasive for the epidermis. The skin therefore feels attacked and rejects even more sebum again.
THE CAUSES OF OILY SKIN?
Oily skin can be a skin type by nature. But certain factors only further delay the rebalancing of the skin.
tobacco, pollution, excessive exposure to the sun can create this overflow of sebum,
can sometimes be the cause of excess shine,
too oily and too sweet does not improve this type of skin,
The use of products that are too aggressive for the skin
boosts oily skin.
THE SIGNS OF OILY SKIN?
- Your face is subject to brilliance, and not only on the T zone,
- You have large pores and blackheads,
- You sometimes have small imperfections,
- You do not have not clear skin.
REMEDIES FOR OILY SKIN
- Avoid eating too much fat and too sweet. Opt for a balanced diet. This will help you have smoother skin. Choose foods rich in vitamin A, B6 and omega-3 which are antioxidants for the body and skin.
- Remember to hydrate yourself. Drinking water significantly improves the skin.
- Beware of the sun. In summer, your skin looks beautiful, but when you return from vacation, your pimples appear. Remember to protect yourself from the sun.
- Take care of yourself, give yourself moments of calm and relax. Oily skin can be linked to stress.
- Clean your skin and don't forget to remove your makeup.
- Hydrate your skin. Hydration is the basis of a beautiful skin texture.
- Gently exfoliate your skin. Too often we tend to attack oily skin, favor clean, natural and non-aggressive products for the skin.
The Melchior and BalthaZAR solution
Melchior and Balthazar imagined and created this exceptional soap with orange blossom. It ensures a gentle exfoliation of the skin thanks to very fine pieces of loofah.
It is cold saponified, handmade and 100% natural.
This soap is composed organic vegetable oils, organic shea butters and cocoa.
The smell of orange blossom is said to be relaxing, which will make you travel in the Mediterranean.
To keep your skin hydrated on a daily basis, Melchior and Balthazar have created this day cream with Goji Berry Totum. This small fruit is grown in the Gobi Desert, between China and Mongolia. They are reputed to be healthy, both a source of energy and protective for the body. This cream prevents aging and degradation of the skin.
It hydrates your skin throughout the day and is a very good base for makeup. It is not tested on animals, like all Melchior and Balthazar products and is 100% natural.
Subscription to the Melchior & BaLTHAZAR newsletter
Subscribe to the Melchior & Balthazar newsletter to receive our beauty tips, news and exceptional offers.