The beauty guide
Solutions for dry skin
Your face is pulling? Is your skin peeling in certain places? Visible redness? So there is no longer any doubt, you have dry skin.
Your skin is mistreated all year round: between pollution, the air too often inside, the cold in winter,
your skin can no longer regenerate. But this is not inevitable !
On a daily basis, there are simple gestures and treatments so that your skin regains its suppleness and its radiance.
What is dry skin?
Dry skin is skin lacking sebum and therefore lacking water. The skin forms a barrier called "hydrolipidic film". With dry skin, this barrier becomes damaged and even sometimes nonexistent. So your skin can no longer retain water, it becomes very sensitive and even sometimes dehydrated.
What are the causes of dry skin?
l’air sec dans les maisons, le mauvais temps (le vent, l’air sec et le froid), la pollution.
All these factors attack your skin and make it fragile on a daily basis.
Food and lifestyle:
Because of certain nutritional deficiencies (especially fatty acids, proteins and Vitamin A) and if you do not drink enough water,
the skin becomes dehydrated.
Some products cosmetics
use perfumes or preservatives that damage the famous protective barrier
of your skin.
is also a factor in dry skin.
Indeed, with hormonal changes the skin becomes thinner and dries up.
Signs of dry skin?
Dry skin manifests itself on both the face and the body. How to recognize it?
- Your skin is tight, she becomes uncomfortable,
- Some redness is present, especially on the cheeks and cheekbones,
- Your skin is peeling and sometimes even creates cracks,
- You have itching.
Remedies for dry skin
- Drink 1,5L to 2L per day, you must nourish your skin from the inside.
- Eat more protein, good fats. Opt for beans, eggs, salmon or sardines, they are full of vitamin A.
- We protect our skin from bad weather. In winter, we choose warm clothes to protect our skin.
- In a house, limit the temperature to 20 ° C.
- You avoid taking showers too frequently and baths too hot, it dries up your skin.
- Rest ! Take time for yourself, move and sleep.
- For the face opt for richer creams that will deeply hydrate your skin. Choose natural care your skin will be nourished without being attacked.
Remember to hydrate yourself morning AND evening.
- For the body, you hydrate from the shower. Choose solid, natural and surgras soaps. And after the shower, choose oils that nourish your skin properly.
The Melchior and BalthaZAR solution
Argan oil has been used for centuries for its moisturizing cosmetic properties. Melchior and Balthazar went to find her in Morocco, in a small town in the Agadir region.
It is handcrafted by women from the Aït Baha cooperative.
Argan Melchior and Balthazar oil is composed of 100% ingredients of natural origin and comes from organic farming. It is rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), which will strengthen the protective barrier of the skin.
We often forget that hydration continues even in the shower. Melchior and Balthazar imagined and created this exceptional amber soap, handmade and 100% natural. it is 6% surgras, composed of organic vegetable oil, organic shea butters and cocoa : it will hydrate your skin to the maximum.
Its main asset? he is cold saponified. This method of making soaps consists of mixing the ingredients cold (without cooking), which preserves the properties of the ingredients (oils, butters, etc.) in order to fully benefit from their virtues on your skin.
To be hydrated on a daily basis, Melchior and Balthazar have created this day cream with Goji Berry Totum. This small fruit is grown in the Gobi Desert, between China and Mongolia. They are known for health, both a source of energy and protective for the body. This cream prevents aging and degradation of the skin.
It hydrates your skin throughout the day and is a very good makeup base. It is not tested on animals, like all Melchior and Balthazar products and is 100% natural.
Subscription to the Melchior & BaLTHAZAR newsletter
Subscribe to the Melchior & Balthazar newsletter to receive our beauty tips, news and exceptional offers.