Lot of 10 Genuine Aleppo Soap - 20% Laurel Bay Oil
Lot of 10 Genuine Aleppo Soap
This real Aleppo soap is a treasure. It is composed of 20% Laurel Bay oil and provides gentle washing of the skin.
It is made in Syria using artisanal know-how by cauldron saponification.
Composed of vegetable oils: It will deeply hydrate your skin.
Each soap is stamped with an authentic seal of the quality of the soap.
Each soap weighs 200gLEARN MORE
Aleppo soap was developed in the city of Aleppo in Syria 3 years ago. He is considered as the oldest soap in the world. Stamped with the seal "أيام زمان", "Ayam zaman" means "as before" in Arabic. It testifies to the authenticity of this Aleppo soap and the know-how of the soap master.
Since 2011, the civil war in Syria has pushed the majority of manufacturers to stop or relocate their production. Aleppos not wishing to leave the city take turns to perpetuate this ancestral know-how within the city of Aleppo. So this real Aleppo soap is made in the Sakhour district in the eastern part of Aleppo. The oils are collected and produced outside the conflict zone. So bay bay oil is prepared in Kessab, a village near Lattaquié in the north-west of the country. Olive oil comes from Afrin, north of Aleppo near the Turkish border.
- The manufacturing process remains artisanal. Olive oil is placed in a tank buried with water and soda. The contents are heated in a cauldron for three days. Once this saponification reaction is advanced, bay bay oil is added. It is not entirely saponified, the soap is thus overgrown.
- While the dough is spread in the workshop over large areas, craftsmen apply strong pressure to standardize its thickness. Then, the soap is cut into blocks with an instrument that looks like a rake and the breads are dabbed with the seal "as before".
- They are stacked and are stored in a cellar where they dry for at least 18 months.
: Olive oil, bay bay oil, water, soda
INCI List : SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM LAURATE, LAURUS NOBILIS, GLYCERINE, AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
GMO and EDTA free. Silicone free, paraben free.
The Peta label: guarantees you:
- The absence of animal tests on foreign markets (This process is prohibited in France)
- The absence of animal tests on foreign markets
- To extend the life of your soap, allow it to dry between uses. Let dry out of the water on a soap dish.
Avoid contact with eyes, do not swallow.
In order to guarantee the integrity of the soap, it is recommended to store it away from humidity and direct light at a temperature between 5 ° C and 30 ° C
THE COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS
100% pure argan oil Melchior & Balthazar provides additional care to exceptional soaps.
Melchior & Balthazar argan oil exists in 3 formats: 50ml, 100ml and roll-on.
It is a fine and delicate oil. Extracted directly from fruits selected by hand from the trees of Morocco, this extra virgin oil, 100% pure, nourishes, revitalizes, firms and deeply hydrates the skin. It intensely nourishes the skin, hair and nails.
Subscription to the Melchior & BaLTHAZAR newsletter
Subscribe to the Melchior & Balthazar newsletter to receive our beauty tips, news and exceptional offers.