1. What is personal data?
When browsing the site melchior-balthazar.com , we may ask you to provide us with personal data concerning you.
The term “personal data” designates all the data which makes it possible to identify an individual, which corresponds in particular to your name, first names, pseudonym, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth, data relating to your transactions on the Site, details of your purchases and subscriptions, bank card numbers, as well as any other information you choose to communicate to us about yourself.
2. Where does my personal data go and who has access to it?
Only the personnel of our company, the departments in charge of control (notably the statutory auditor) and our contractual subcontractors will have access to your personal data.
Public bodies may also be recipients of your personal data, exclusively to meet our legal obligations, judicial officers, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for collecting debts.
In accordance with the provisions of the Data-processing Law and Freedoms of January 6, 1978, Melchior and Balthazar proceeded to the declaration of the file including / understanding nominative data relating to the Customer of the Site with the National Data-processing Commission and Freedoms.
3. What are my personal data used for?
Your personal data is collected to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
- Manage your access to certain services accessible on the Site and their use,
- Perform operations relating to customer management concerning contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, loyalty programs, monitoring of customer relations,
- Build a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects,
- Send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages. In the event that you do not wish this, we give you the opportunity to express your refusal on this subject during the collection of your data;
- Develop commercial statistics and frequentation of our services,
- Organize contests, lotteries and all promotional operations excluding online games of chance and chance subject to the approval of the Online Games Regulatory Authority,
- Manage the management of people's opinions on products, services or content,
- Manage unpaid debts and possible disputes regarding the use of our products and services,
- Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether certain data must be completed or whether it is optional. We also tell you what are the possible consequences of a lack of response.
4. Is my data protected?
Yes, your data is completely protected. We undertake to take useful precautions, appropriate organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or from unauthorized third parties having it access.
Passwords are stored “encrypted” and cannot be decrypted. Your passwords are therefore secure.
Credit card payments are provided by our specialized partner Stripe, an organization which complies with the European DSP2 directive and which has the highest PCI DSS level 1 certification.
At no time are we in possession of your bank details.
5. What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user's browser loads a given website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website server.
We can distinguish two types of cookies, which do not have the same purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to perform certain functions. For example, a technical cookie can be used to store the responses entered in a form or the user's preferences regarding the language or the presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites broadcasting advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. These cookies can in particular be used to carry out targeted advertising, that is to say advertising determined according to the navigation of the user.
We use Google Analytics which is a statistical audience analysis tool which generates a cookie to measure the number of visits to the Site, the number of page views and visitor activity. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from which you are connecting.
We remind you for all practical purposes that you can oppose the deposit of cookies by configuring your browser. Such a refusal could however prevent the proper functioning of the site.
6. What if I want to modify or delete the data you have on me?
Most of the data can be modified directly by yourself from your customer area on our website.
If you do not find what you want, we invite you to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying your request.
In accordance with article L223-2, the buyer has the right to subscribe to the list of opposition to canvassing called “BLOCTEL”.